JUNE 7th - LIVE SEMINAR IN NYC!
ADHD AND COLLEGE: LEARNING TO FLY - LAUNCH YOUR TEEN INTO COLLEGE
In this 2 hour seminar, you will learn what to expect and how to teach those expectations to your transitioning teen. Plus you will leave with the ultimate launch check list for preparing your ADHD student for their first year of college.
- Recognize your new boundaries
- Prepare to have "that talk" with them
- Set dissability services through the 504 plan
- Prepare them for being repsonsible for their meds
- Let them make mistakes, and learn from them
- Prepare them for their college environment
BECOMING THE ADHD SUPERPARENT: LEARN HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR TEENAGE VILLAINS WHILE RAISING THEIR CONFIDENCE!
In this 4 week workshop, you will learn strategies to keeping your little outlaws in line while setting them on a path to take over the world.
- Craft Win/Win attitudes
- Catch Success from each Failure
- Empower your children
- Be the head of your support team
- Teach your child to discipline and advocate for themselves
Parenting ADHD Teens Workshop (Extended)
ADHD AND TEENAGERS: HOW TO PROTECT THE FRAGILE EGO!
In this 1.5 hour webinar, I will discuss steps to identify and assist with problematic behaviors of the ADHD/ADD mindset and help create a path towards self-discapline.
- Cooperate with an adolescent
- Become aware of how patterns create struggles
- Set up a structures to overcome obstacles
- Develop your own tools for the future
- Gain their trust
- Empower them to help themselves.