ADHD Coaching for Success
Located in Atlanta Georgia
Operating Everywhere Online
GROUP COACHING AND WEBINARS
Coaching groups are a great way to produce peer support while receiving a terrific value out of coaching. You can expect to have peers with similar obstacles that are just as dedicated and interested in reaching their potential. This energizing environment for learning creates a community support system for accountability on your actions.
Meet 1 to 2 times per month.
Type of Groups include:
Parents of Students with ADHD in the Transition to college
Students with ADHD Transitioning to college
ADHD for Adults
Parents of Students with ADHD
Recent Workshops and Webinars
Online Webinar on OCT 12
AND... Live Seminar in NYC on OCT 13
ShAmDHD: Empowerment & Forgiveness for a new Experience
Whether you attend live or online, you will leave this 1.5 hour webinar with tools to become aware of personal shame created by years of ADD symptoms, accept a new, responsible path and empower yourself to feel the way you desire to feel!.
- The difference between shame and guilt.
- Where did my ShAmeDHD come from?
- To own your mistakes so that I can no longer feel guilt for them?
- How to let this feeling go away.
- Forgiving yourself and then creating permission to move on.
LIVE SEMINAR IN NYC!
ADHD AND COLLEGE: LEARNING TO FLY - LAUNCH YOUR TEEN INTO COLLEGE
In this 2 hour seminar, you will learn what to expect and how to teach those expectations to your transitioning teen. Plus you will leave with the ultimate launch check list for preparing your ADHD student for their first year of college.
- Recognize your new boundaries
- Prepare to have "that talk" with them
- Set dissability services through the 504 plan
- Prepare them for being repsonsible for their meds
- Let them make mistakes, and learn from them
- Prepare them for their college environment
Parenting ADHD Teens Workshop (Extended)
ADHD AND TEENAGERS: HOW TO PROTECT THE FRAGILE EGO!
In this 1.5 hour webinar, I will discuss steps to identify and assist with problematic behaviors of the ADHD/ADD mindset and help create a path towards self-discapline.
- Cooperate with an adolescent
- Become aware of how patterns create struggles
- Set up a structures to overcome obstacles
- Develop your own tools for the future
- Gain their trust
- Empower them to help themselves.
Parenting ADHD Teens Workshop
BECOMING THE ADHD SUPERPARENT: LEARN HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR TEENAGE VILLAINS WHILE RAISING THEIR CONFIDENCE!
In this 4 week workshop, you will learn strategies to keeping your little outlaws in line while setting them on a path to take over the world.
- Craft Win/Win attitudes
- Catch Success from each Failure
- Empower your children
- Be the head of your support team
- Teach your child to discipline and advocate for themselves